Acacia Flower Festival introduces the circular economy, by not using acacias only as a source of oxygen, but also for the conception of bee honey, having a high quantity of fructose, 41.7%, pharmaceutical and culinary properties.
- green economy | New European Bauhaus | ecosystem services | environmental standard
- Lipănești, Romania
- Lipănești communePrahova county, Lipănești, Romania
- Part of
- Event website
- 9-10am Meeting the participants and partners: BRD Societe Generale, Pentalog and UP Romania;
- 10-10.30am Speeches;
- 10.30-11am Discussions;
- 11am-12pm The beekeepers workshop;
- 12-1pm Lunch break;
- 1pm-2.30pm ECONOS Consulting workshop.