While isolated initiatives on food have proved that change is possible, building a common voice at the local level is essential for a real change of paradigm.
This is the role of the “city food maker”, an emerging skill profile that is key to foster systemic change, supporting local policy makers.
- reskilling | adult education | key competences | green public procurement | green economy | nature-based solutions
- GORIZIA (GO), Italy
- Ad Formandum SCSVia della Croce, 3, 34170 GORIZIA (GO), Italy
- Part of
- Event website
- Peer learning sessions among 15 youth “Food Ambassador”;
- Interaction with local actors from the food sector, active within the community across the border between Italy and Slovenia (Gorizia-Nova Gorica);
- One public workshop (50-80 participants)