Universities, Basque government, and the main companies in the energy sector with a presence in the Basque Country will discuss how the energy transition and its rapid pace of technological development will create opportunities and challenges in the labor market.
- skills anticipation and matching
- Thursday 8 June 2023, 10:00 - 11:30 (CEST)
- Bilbao, Spain
10:00-10:15 Inauguration by Xabier Ochandiano Martinez, Councilman Delegate of the Area of Economic Development, Commerce and Employment, and Miren Artaraz, Director of University Policy and Coordination of the Basque Government, and Director of the 4gune Cluster.
10:15-11:30 Round table moderated by José Ignacio Hormaeche, general director of the Basque Energy Cluster.
- Iker Echarri, Director of Talent and Leadership Development at Siemens Gamesa.
- Leire Hormiad of Talent and Development North Zone at Iberdrola.
- Maria Gaztelu, Talent manager at Petronor.
- Pablo Garcia Bringas, Vice-Dean of External Affairs and Lifelong Learning of the Faculty of Engineering of the University of Deusto.
- Alberto Oleaga, Deputy Director of Business Relations of the School of Engineering of Bilbao University of the Basque Country
- Nekane Errasti, Academic Director of the Faculty of Engineering of the University of Mondragon.
*confirmation of attendance and proof of participation at 4gune4gune [dot] eus (4gune[at]4gune[dot]eus)