The Head of Representation will present to international school students the exhibition containing 6 fun and interactive panels about the EU,i.a. about the European Green Deal.
After the presentation, students will be able to participate at VR-session via the Virtual Reality tool “Pollinator Park”.
- reskilling | key competences | skills anticipation and matching | green public procurement | green economy | green infrastructure | nature-based solutions | EU Ecolabel | environmental standard
- Merl, Luxembourg
- École internationale Gaston Thorn (EPAS)Merl, Luxembourg
- Luxembourgish, French, English
- Part of
- Event website
- Inauguration of an exhibition by Head of Representation
- Presentation of EU Green Week festival and the Commission’s initiatives on twin green and digital transition
- Q&A session
- VR-session via the Virtual Reality tool “Pollinator Park”