It is a chance to exchange on policy gaps at EU level, while identifying bottlenecks and specific solutions to support the circular bioeconomy in rural areas and upskill farmers and rural advisors.
This hybrid roundtable will gather policy makers, industry, farmer organisations, local stakeholders.
- digital skills | green economy | ecosystem services | nature-based solutions
- Brussels, Belgium
- Silversquare BailliAvenue Louise 231, 1050 Brussels, Belgium
- Part of
- Event website
- Main recommendations from the GO-GRASS White Paper
- The breakout sessions with 3 groups (technology, business and market development, insights from the CAP strategic plans)
- Presentations by related projects (e.g. Super-G)