The “Re-shaping skills for a sustainable future” event is conceived as a youth training- primarily for students from the field of arts, through which they will acquire skills necessary for the production and management of art, creative industries and events in an ecologically sustainable manner.
- reskilling | key competences | skills anticipation and matching | New European Bauhaus | nature-based solutions | environmental standard | educational guidance
- Saturday 10 June 2023, 08:30 - 17:30 (CEST)
- Belgrade, Serbia
The event will take place on June 10th.
- Introductory lecture- Climate literacy,
- SDGs, EU strategies and targets;
- Lecture on sustainable management and production of arts and culture;
- Showcase of successful practices;
- Workshop- case studies