Following the great changes that the EU Green Deal has triggered, skills existing in the companies need to evolve to be adapted to the advancement of the GD which is expected to update a number of legislations. This may lead companies to be disoriented as their actual skills may become outdated. ES has considered this when designing its project on sustainability and product safety in support to industry. Supporting companies in reviewing and updating skills they have is in the focus of the project, in the perspective of trying to predict rather than only taking note.
- reskilling | key competences | green economy | ecosystem services
- Tuesday 6 June 2023, 10:00 - 12:00 (CEST)
- Online only
- Description of the concept of the project on updating the companies skills.
- The approach of predicting rather than taking note of what happened.
- A practical example: how the packaging manufacturing system can grow sustainable and at the same time sup